Tuesday, November 11, 2014

"Life is Our Personal Work of Art" by Sandra Henderson

We often go through life never knowing who we may have inspired along the way. All we can hope is that we leave something uplifting and encouraging. If we are lucky, every once in a while someone will take time out to say that you have made a difference in their lives. Today was that day for me.

Sandra Henderson and I met last month while taking a writing class with Cynthia Morris of Original Impulse. In this class we were given daily prompts and were to write  for  at least 15 minutes without stopping. (There is MUCH more to Cynthia's class than just this so,  please click on the above links for more information. I highly recommend them for anyone who is interested in writing.)  It was in this 15 minutes of writing where I posted a quote that resonated with Sandra.

She emailed that she was very touched and asked if she could use it in a future blog post. Well, those of you who know me know that I am a quote-a-holic and freely share them with the world. She said she would let me know when the post came together. Well, it arrived in my email box this morning and truly made my day!

Sandra's  post in entitled Life is Our Personal Work of Art. Please click on the title to be taken to her beautiful and uplifting blog, and do check her archives for many inspirational posts.

Thank you, Sandra, for this honor. You have made more than just my day! Blessings to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Gaye. Am so happy to be "connected" to you. Your light just glows! Keep doing what you're doing.