Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tubac, Tombstone and Bisbee, Arizona

My sister, Joye Peterson, and I bid a fond farewell to Tubac and headed to Tombstone. One of the shopkeepers in Tombstone suggested we also see Bisbee and recommended eating at Cafe Cornucopia. We both loved Bisbee so much, we wanted to move there. Well, we can wish, can't we?
 Here I am saying adios to "Fernando".
 This portrait is of one of the guys involved in the reenactment of the famous Gunfight at the OK Corral. I was so happy to get his photo that I forgot to get both his real name and the name of the part he portrayed. 
On to charming and artsy Bisbee and Cafe Cornucopia.
And then goodbye to beautiful, beautiful Tuscon.
Thanks, Joye, for everything!!!

2 comments:

Margo said...

Love that portrait. You drove, how fun. I love, love, love Bisbee, my first trip there was on the way to the Tuscon Gem and Mineral show. I stayed for days almost missed the show and from the first minute I was there I kept repeating I could live here. Great minds think alike girlfriend.

Gaye Sekula: Impressions said...

Thank you, Margo! Isn't there just something special about Bisbee? I am so glad we went! Wish we could have stayed a few days. Maybe next time.